viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

Lección Repetición y Patrones / Lesson Repetition and Patterns

Otra de las lecciones de My Favorite Things es: Repetición y aprovechando el reto de Cas-ual Fridays Stamps acerca de Lindos Patrones y el de Simon Says Stamp de usar dies, cree la siguiente tarjeta.
Another lesson of My Favorite Things is: Repetition and taking the challenge of Cas-ual Fridays about Lindos Stamps Patterns and Simon Says Stamp to use dies, create the following card.


A mi me encanto el resultado, ustedes que opinan?
I loved it the result, you think?


Gracias por sus comentarios.
Thank you for your comments.

4 comentarios:

  1. How fun is this!! I love how you created a pattern out of the dots! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Chic Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fabulous card! The die cut sentiment looks awesome!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-UAL Chic!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. such an AMAZING Card!!!!
    Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
    Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
    Zoey ( www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )

    ResponderEliminar

Sus mensajitos me hacen feliz!!! Ayudame a sonreir ;)