jueves, 26 de enero de 2017

Tarjeta CAS / CAS Card

Creo que entre más simple es más difícil crear algo……, pero bueno aquí va mi intento!
I think between the simpler it is more difficult to create something ......, but well here goes my attempt!


Esta inspirada en el skecth de enero de Case this sketch y así participar en su reto.
He is inspired by the January skecth of Case this sketch and thus participate in his challenge.


El sello tiene embossing con brillo y asi participo en el reto de enero de Casology.
The stamp has embossing with brilliance and so I participate in the challenge of January of Casology.

Espero les guste el resultado, tanto como a mi!
I hope you like the result, as much as me!

4 comentarios:

  1. Such a cool card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Loving the pink and grey colour combo and that sparkly sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, what a wonderful way to add sparkle to a card...I love your sparkly die cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ResponderEliminar

Sus mensajitos me hacen feliz!!! Ayudame a sonreir ;)