lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Yo llevo el Cupcake! / I Wear Cupcake!

Realice una caja para cupcake, siguiendo el tutorial de Lucia Ardón para realizarla me apoye de mi Scor-Pal scorign board; y así participo en su reto "More Than One Score" Challenge #7 - Food For Thought.
Make a cupcake box, following the tutorial Lucia Ardón support me to carry it on my Scor-Pal scorign board; and so I participate in your challenge "More Than One Score" Challenge # 7 - Food For Thought. 

Miren que lindo se ve el cupcake en esta cajita.
Look how cute the cupcake is in this box. 

El diseño son azules y verdes y así participo en el reto de Work it Wenesday de Simon Says Stamp.
The design are blue and green and so participate in the challenge of it Wenesday Work of Simon Says Stamp. 

Aquí una vista lateral.
Here a side view. 

Y esta decorada con unos Free digi stamps de Little Tangles y así participo en su reto.
And is decorated with a Free digi stamps I say Little Tangles and thus participate in the challenge. 

Me gusto mucho el resultado, espero a ustedes también les guste.
I really liked the result, hope you like it too.

1 comentario:

  1. Love your cupcake box, Amante. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ResponderEliminar

Sus mensajitos me hacen feliz!!! Ayudame a sonreir ;)